Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
At Foundever, we’re a force for good
Our Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy at Foundever is driven by our core values.
Through the creativity of our people, we seek new ways to make the complex simple. Every day, our people rise to the challenge of finding new ways of working to create the best experiences between brands and their customers. Through an environment of inclusive idea creation, we’re a pacesetter in our industry, leading and driving changes that genuinely impact people’s lives for the better. From employability, community development and data security to environmental, waste management and sustainability, we’re driving change with our stakeholders on a broad range of materiality topics.
As a member of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact, we’re committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and being a responsible global organization for our stakeholders. We understand the importance and urgency of this global initiative and how Foundever plays a critical role in impacting quality of life and global sustainability. Within a culture of accountability and integrity, we lead by example and aim for the peak in everything we do. Setting goals and meeting targets that are measurable, achievable and challenging is how we hold ourselves accountable for creating a bigger impact. With a commitment to always do better as our North Star, we’re constantly learning and improving to make a greater impact for the good.
Through our ESG strategy, we’re making stronger connections. As we share experiences, our connection to each other is grounded and strengthened in earning trust through transparency. With a strong commitment to being a force for good, we act with compassion to make a difference. Our collective effort toward shared goals and experiences connects the beneficial impact we make across our broader global network of employees, clients, communities, vendors, shareholders and prospects.
Read our latest ESG Report
For more information on Foundever initiatives and progress.
Our associates around the world connect as a global #ForceForGood to make an impact for a better tomorrow.
We protect our environment and natural resources through more efficient planning and operations.
We empower our teams, creating opportunities for growth and pathways for future success.
Through community programs, we promote corporate citizenship and grow prosperity within teams and the places we work.
Leading our global change
ESG isn’t only about what’s done, but how it gets done. Creating a long-term impact via ESG requires leadership. It means not settling for second best in any aspect of operations and requires a peak mindset — setting and achieving goals beyond regulatory compliance.
The Foundever ESG strategy is led, managed and executed by several cross-functional committees and groups across the globe including a global steering committee and local ESG groups for input, accountability and cultural alignment.
Foundever ESG corporate governance
At Foundever, we know a strong corporate governance balances the needs of our people, clients, shareholders and communities.
- Setting the tone from the top, the ESG Steering Committee includes executive sponsors for each strategy topic. This committee sets accountability for the organization, communicates progress to the board and reviews and approves three-, five- and 10-year goals. The ESG Steering Committee regularly aligns with our board of directors, CEO, Strategy Committee and Risk & Compliance Committee.
- Our ESG topic champions are part of Working Groups. These groups review and set policies by collecting and verifying data in addition to recommending global targets and goals.
- Closely aligned to our Global Sustainability & ESG team, our Sustainability Network consists of local ESG champions with a working knowledge of ESG topics in their country, including regulations, law, certifications and internal networks.
- The Foundever Sustainability Committees are formed at the country level and include material topic experts. These experts are determined by each country in terms of headcount and country regulations.
We believe sustainable development requires balancing good stewardship in the protection of human health and the environment with the need for profitable growth of its operations.
We’re committed to creating a lasting impact in the communities in which we live and work.
We are committed to protecting our people and our clients. We stand up for what is right, speak up when something is wrong and hold each other accountable.
Global standards & certifications
Foundever is committed to promoting a culture based on integrity, transparency and good governance wherever we do business.
- 2022 CDP Scores: C
- EcoVadis: France (Gold), Germany (Bronze), U.S. (Bronze), U.K. (Bronze)
- Human For Client Certification Label (French-speaking market)
- UN Global Compact Member (Est 2011)
- ISO 14001:2015 Certified (Costa Rica, Galashiels U.K.)
- ISO 14064-1:2018 Certified (Costa Rica)
- ISO 26000 Standard
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified (multiple countries and operations)
- ISO 50001:2018 Certified (Costa Rica and El Salvador)
- INTE G35:2012 (Costa Rica)
- U.K. Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) Phase 1 (2018)
- U.K. Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) Phase 2 (2019)
- TIA Assessor: Silver
- SOC Type 1 and 2 Certification (Global)
- HITRUST/HIPAA (Global)
- PCI Certification/ Compliance/PCI-DSS v3.x (Global)
- SEDEX Member
Reporting & Policies
Operating within clear guidelines for ethical and respectful conduct is of the utmost importance to Foundever, our clients and our people. Through continuous education, open communication and adherence to our Code of Conduct, we have established ourselves as a trusted partner and employer of choice.
With these guidelines at the forefront of our operations and purpose, we encourage individual growth both personally and professionally. We aim to provide full equality for all associates through management practices and operational procedures.