Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
In This Report Frost & Sullivan applies a rigorous analytical process to evaluate multiple nominees for each award category before determining the final award recipient. Frost & Sullivan determined that Sitel Group excels in many of the criteria in the CX outsourcing services space.
In this report
- Sitel Group prioritizes developing a philosophy of transformation in Latin America and globally through Sitel MAX, ensuring employees everywhere have the necessary digital tools, training and skills.
- Many forward-looking CX service providers invest in digital divisions or innovation departments to reinforce their digital value propositions, but none do it like Sitel Group.
- Sitel Group has built its global delivery model on onshore, nearshore and offshore CX delivery centers, adopting the flexibility and benefits of the work-from-home approach.
- Sitel Group is increasingly transitioning new and existing clients to Latin America following the rise of talented workforces in the region and local hiring challenges in the U.S.
- In Nicaragua, Sitel Group demonstrated a solid performance in 2021, reaching double-digit growth rates through organic growth, new logos evolution and entrance into the financial services industry.
Key takeaways from the report:
- Competitive differentiation
The integrated end-to-end services, technological capabilities and expertise of Sitel Group in delivering tailored solutions with added value create competitive differentiation in the regional marketplace, specifically within Latin America.
- Strategy effectiveness
Since Groupe Acticall acquired Sitel Worldwide Corporation in 2016, Sitel Group has been actively working to reimagine the role of contact centers, investing in technology to connect teams and secure client data and expand its footprint.
- Customer service experience
Sitel Group conducts an annual customer feedback survey to gain a balanced and fully representative assessment of the ongoing partnership, mapping daily and long-term goals with its Voice of the Client (VOC) survey.
- Brand equity
Sitel Group proudly recognizes its associates and agents as its greatest asset and the heart of the organization. It creates a distinct workplace environment that rewards initiative, ingenuity and passion through its Sitel® MAX methodology.